Subscribe to Filmibeat
With just one week to go for the release of his debut film Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Imraan Khan surely is the talk of the town. The promos have already caught on big time and Imran seems to have found many girls going ga-ga over him. While there is a lot written and spoken about Bollywood's new pin-up boy, We bring you some facts which you surely didn't know about Imraan Khan.
1. Imraan studied in Conoor in a hostel. After finishing his school, he studied filmmaking at New York film academy
2. He actually wanted to be a film director until one day he met Abbas Tyrewala and fell in love with the script of the film and Jai Singh Rathod's character. He then made up his mind to do the film
3. Imraan is the son of Anil Pal and Nuzhat Khan, his father works with a very famous web portal in US
4. Imraan hates to train or gym. He has been forced to start training for his character in Sanjay Gadhvi's Kidnap. He has now taken over Aamir's gym and works out daily
5. Imraan Khan is an extremely good cook and according to him cooking is a therapeutic exercise. After a long day's work, its cooking that helps him unwind. His favorite dish is Dal Tadka and Rice
So after reading this, we hope we have helped you in improving your I.Q. (Imraan Quotient) by a few points.