However, how does one explain the journey of a film which has actually traversed through not just one but each (read carefully - 'each') of these major milestones right through its making?
This is the feat that Tees Maar Khan has managed to achieve, something that could perhaps take it through the record books of being the 'most auspicious film' ever made in the history of Bollywood. Here is how the milestones have looked like:
- Shooting of this film commenced on Holi
- Shooting of talkie portions ended on Eid/Ganesh Chaturthi
- Last song, the special 'qawalli' number with Salman Khan (in guest appearance), Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif, would be shot during 'Navratri'
- First promo would be unveiled on Diwali
- The film would release on Christmas
"Seemingly there is some divine intervention at play here," says Farah, who is visibly relieved with the speedy shoot that her film has seen, "You may plan a lot of things but ultimately someone up there has to ensure that everything falls in place. We would have never imagined that so many auspicious occasions would coincide with each of the major milestones of Tees Maar Khan. So far, it has been so very good. I hope and pray that this divinity stays on with the film forever."
The countdown has begun!
Buy Movie Tickets
Receive FREE Movie News & Gupshup
In Your Inbox
In Your Inbox