1. Jism 2 poster which raised temperature much before the release of the film does not star Sunny Leone. The girl in the poster is Nathalia Kaur, who worked in Ram Gopal Varma's Department.
2. When the Bhatt though of making a sequel to Jism in 2002, they thought of casting Sunny Leone in the film. But later dropped the idea and approached Bipasha Basu and Mallika Sherawat to do the role. However, Pooja Bhatt was not happy with the casting. So, the moment Sunny came to India for Big Boss, Mahesh Bhatt offered the film to her.
3. It's reported that Sunny Leone thought Jism 2 was a porn film. So, she asked Pooja Bhatt to send the medical certificates of Randeep and Arunoday. She also mailed her own medical certificate to Pooja.
4. Mahesh Bhatt, who is the writer of Jism 2 revealed that Sunny Leone was uncomfortable while filming the intimate bedroom scenes with Randeep Hooda.
5. Jism 2 DVD'S will have all the scenes that the censor board deleted from the movie. Jism 2 team wrote on Twitter, "DVD of #Jism2 will also have all eliminated scenes and shots that we considered too volatile at source as well as a special. The OUT-TAKES of #Jism2 are HILARIOUS to say the least."
6. The director of Jism 2, Pooja Bhatt has decided to auction the clothes of the lead stars of the movie for a charity, which also includes their undergarments. The auction will be done online.
7. Jism 2 is yet to hit the theaters but Pooja Bhatt has already decided to make Jism 3 and says that Jism 3 would be in 3 D.
8. Sunny Leone specially learned Hindi for Jism 2.
9. It is reported that earlier Censor Board of Film Certification (CBFC) had refused to certify Jism 2 saying they find it way too explicit.
10. After doing Jism 2, Randeep Hooda said, "I don't think I can do a film like Jism 2 again!"