Rohit Shetty, known for slapstick cinema like the Golmaal series and All The Best: The Fun Begins, is once again ready to take audience on another laughter ride with his upcoming release Bol Bachchan. The film is all set to release on July 6, 2012. Bol Bachchan, that features Ajay Devgn, Abhishek Bachchan, Asin and Prachi Desai, will be seen trying to tickle the funny bone. Bol Bachchan has been one of the much-talked about and awaited movie. Hence, we expect a lot from it. Here's the list as in why Bol Bachchan might turn a hit at the Box Office:
1) After working for long hours in the office, you are unlikely to want to break your head to understand a film's theme. That's what majority of we Indians follow. We love funny, light-hearted movies. And, Bol Bachchan is one such film that promises entertainment and tummy full laughter.
2) Bol Bachchan has the magical touch of the comedy guru Rohit Shetty. Shetty had earlier churned out hilarious films like Golmaal, Golmaal Returns, Golmaal 3 and Singham. And, all these were commercially successful ventures. Hence, Bol Bachchan, as it is a true Rohit Shetty style film, we think the movie might turn a massive success.
3) Bol Bachchan has already created a lot of buzz and appreciation for it's rib-tickling scenes, funny dialogues and Ajay Devgn's witty one-liners. In Bol Bachchan, Ajay's character tries hard to speak in English, but ends up making funny and disastrous HINGLISH proverbs. He translates the Hindi proverb 'Bagal mein chhora aur sheher mein dhindora' to "Boy under armpit and hypercity noise pollution", and 'Tujhe paakar meri chhaati aur bhi choudi ho gayi hai' to "My chest has become blouse." All those are hilarious.
4) We have earlier seen Abhishek Bachchan tickling the audience's funny bones with Dostana and a cameo in Salam Namaste. Though, Abhishek's earlier films have not done well at the Box Office, we certainly know that the AB baby is really good in making the audience laugh with his funny and numerous expressions.
5) Bol Bachchan has one more striking point as Shetty has roped in megastar Amitabh Bachchan for promotional song "Bol Bol Bachchan". In the song, the Big B has recreated the iconic song 'My name is Anthony Gonsalves' and pops out of a life-sized egg.
So guys, do you think, Bol Bachchan would turn out to be a massive success of the year 2012 and enter the 100 crore club?