1) Witnessing the fresh feel, exotic locations, the star wardrobe and the youth-friendly music, you are sure to enjoy Cocktail. The film is sure to pull a major youth population, as it displays style, topped with fun and frolic.
2) Deepika is portrayed in a completely new and different avatar in the movie. Dippy, as Veronica, is seen in a full hip and happening mood throughout. The actress is making heads turn with her svelte hot bod, sexy outfits, wayward and wild-child like attitude in the film. Dippy definitely gets a thumbs up for her looks and the junglee character. It is also said that, this is Deepika's best role and performance so far.
3) Another name, who has already become a rage all over, is the newbie Diana Penty. No wonder, the beautiful and desi Diana is all set to have a dream debut with Cocktail. Diana, who appears as the shy and pretty Meera in the promos of Cocktail has already captured the hearts of many.
4) Saif Ali Khan makes a great casanova in the film. Despite his bratty, goofy avatar, Saif retains a kind of aristrocratic and endearing charm. Even at 40, he carries his boyish charm so effortlessly, and woos the two hotties in the film.
5) Cocktail's music is just 'WOW'. The foot tapping, peppy number 'Tumhi Ho Bandhu' has almost become an anthem for youngsters. And, 'Daru Desi', the innovative desi friendship number is sure to make you groove. Pritam's music is captivating, that leaves you refreshed.
6) And if the slick trailer and songs were not good enough to tempt you, the makers have released the dialogue promos as an added enticement. The promo gives us a sneak peek into the relationship between Saif and his mother played by Dimple Kapadia. His mother is the typical ‘Desi' and wishes that Gautam gets married as soon as possible. On the other hand, Gautam is completely not interested in marriage, the dialogue promo shows his sorrow comically. We also crack up when Gautam's mom chides Deepika for not dressing appropriately.
7) According to Saif, the NRIs would love Cocktail since many of the sequences are shot at the exotic and beautiful foreign locations. Especially, Deepika's red-bikini act at a beach in Cape Town, is something that has already created a great buzz all over.
8) Cocktail will be Saif-Deepika's third film after their successful duo Love Aaj Kal and Aarakshan. Hence, this onscreen pair is expected to spell their magic once again in Cocktail.
9) Cocktail is a mix of love-friendship, fun and frolic. But, the final couple remains a suspense to us, whether it's Saif and Diana or Saif and Deepika?
10) Cocktail is expected to earn huge at the Box Office collections due to its massive promotions. No wonder, the Cocktail makers have done a lot for promoting the film.
So guys, do you think, Cocktail will turn a major hit and make good collections at the Box Office?