Bollywood hunk Hrithik Roshan has turned 39 today. The actor shot to superstardom with his very first film, Kaho Naa... Pyaar Hai, back in 2000. Hrithik Roshan had a terrific year in 2013 as far as his career is concerned. His film Krrish 3 was a huge hit at the box office. However, on the personal front, Hrithik had to face a lot of problems as his wife Sussanne, whom he has been married for 13 long years chose to separate from him.
Click Here To Send Birthday Wishes To Hrithik
Here are some unknown facts about the actor:
- Hrithik made an appearance as a child actor in films like Asha and Aap Ke Deewane, made by his maternal grandpa J Om Prakash. He also played Rajnikanth's adopted son in Bhagwan Dada.
- Hrithik Roshan made his debut the same year as Abhishek Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor.
- For Kaho Na Pyar Hai, Hrithik won both the Best Actor and Newcomer trophies at the Filmfare Awards.
- In his young days, Hrithik used to suffer with speech disorder.
- Hrithik has sung for two movies Kites and Zindagi Na Milegi Dubara.