The International Indian Film Academy Awards, also known as the IIFA Awards, will be held at The Venetian Macao, this year (2013). This is the second time that IIFA will be held in Macau after 2009. We give to you five reasons why IIFA 2013 is a must watch!
1. Bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit, who has the most charming smile, is all set to make her IIFA debut this year. And we are sure she will leave you spell bound with her mesmerising dance steps.
2. Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan is famous for his wit and humour. This year he will host the IIFA awards along with Shahid Kapoor. So, be ready for the laugh ride!
3. Leggy lass Deepika Padukone will be performing on her hit numbers 'Angrezi Beats', 'Tumhi Ho Bandho' and 'Balam Pichkaari' at IIFA 2013.
4. This year IIFA will have a rocking dance off performance between actor-director-choreographer Prabhudeva and the stunning Sridevi. Well, you cant afford to miss this one!
5. IIFA 2013 will be attended by stars like Shahrukh Khan, Irrfan Khan, Vidya Balan, Anil Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Anushka Sharma, Boman Irani, Huma Quereshi, Jacqueline Fernandez, Shabana Azmi, Javed Akhtar and Parineeti Chopra among others.