»   » 

Bollywood Speaks Up On Katrina's Recent Bikini Act

Posted by:
 
Share this on your social network:
   Facebook Twitter Google+    Comments Mail

The fuss around Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif's recent bikini act doesn't seem to die out soon. The gorgeous actress felt betrayed after the media encroached on her personal space by printing photographs of Ranbir Kapoor and her, on vacation. Kat was so upset over this issue, that she went on to write an open letter to the media.

According to Katrina Kaif's open letter, she is very upset since the pictures were clicked without her permission, that too when she was on a private vacation. "The pictures were taken while I was on holiday by someone who, in an act of cowardice, has shot without permission and then used the pictures for commercial gain," the letter read.

"I request that all media running these pictures please refrain from doing so. I have a wonderful relationship with the media and have been accessible to the media at all times. There is no reason for this furtive and invasive behaviour," the letter further read.

We have time and again witnessed the media intruding into the personal space of several celebrities. This has been a debatable topic, and several celebrities too have raised their voices against this so-called "unethical practice" by the media.

Let's check out what our Bollywood stars have to say regarding this:

Shahrukh Khan

"I chose this life and when I stand on top of my building and wave, there are many happy faces, which in turn makes me very happy. I want this life and I know I am a public figure," SRK had once said.

"People also wanted to peek inside my house but I would protect my children, my family and my friends as ferociously as I can. But I have accepted all these and on 99.9 per cent occasions, only good things will happen and I don't want to get disturbed by the remaining 0.1 per cent," he had further added.

 

Raima Sen

"I think all celebrities want their private lives to be kept under wraps. Like for example if I go to a night club with someone, I cannot expect the media not cover it simply because it is a public place. Sometimes public shoot pictures and upload them and it is not always the media we can pin the blame on," Raima's view.

Manoj Bajpai

Media folk will behave the way you want them to. Once you let them peep into your personal life, they will always come in even when you don't want them to- That's what we hear from Manoj Bajpai.

Tusshar Kapoor

"It is now a part and parcel of the media boom that Hollywood saw many years ago. Now since our film industry is growing and becoming bigger, it had to happen. I think that as an actor, one has to learn to adapt and become more cautious," Tusshar Kapoor said.

Jacqueline Fernandez

"I find it unfair taking pleasure and advantage of a person in a vulnerable position. Celebrities are humans too. Why target them for no reason?," Jacqueline Fernandez.

Imran Khan

The paparazzi culture is starting to sneak in here and I've always found it strange. I personally have never had anything to hide so I'm perfectly fine with it- as per Imran Khan.

Deepika Padukone

"It has never happened with me. I believe if you are a celebrity or public figure... these things are bound to happen. And I don't think you can accuse anybody of anything. If I am a public figure and if someone has captured me then I feel I should have been a little careful," Deepika's view.

Topics: katrina kaif, shahrukh khan, deepika padukone, ranbir kapoor

Bollywood Photos