Aishwarya Rai Bachchan became famous overnight after she shot the famous Pepsi ad campaign (where she played Sanjana) with Aamir Khan and Mahima Chaudhary. The diva later won the Miss World Pageant in 1994. After winning the crown, she was showered with tempting Bollywood and Hollywood offers. She found international fame from the Hollywood movie Bride and Prejudice. Read some interseting facts about Aish.
- Aishwarya hates to collect jewellery but loves to collect watches.
- In 2005, a limited addition of Barbie dolls were released in Britain, these dolls were inspired by Aishwarya Rai and got sold within minutes.
- Aishwarya and Aamir shot the famous Pepsi ad in single night because of Mumbai riots in 1992-93.
- Aishwarya shot her first ad commercial when she was studying in tenth class. The ad was for Camelin Pencils.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's favourite film is Casablanca, which stars Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart in the lead roles.
Here are some old pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan on the covers of famous film magazines.