Aishwarya Rai Bachchan is one of the most loved celebrities of the world. Here are some rare and unknown facts about the diva.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's favourite film is Casablanca, which stars Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart in the lead roles.
- Aishwarya hates jewellery and loves to collect watches.
- In 2005, a limited addition of Barbie Dolls were released in Britain, these dolls were inspired by Aishwarya Rai and got sold within minutes.
-Aishwarya and Aamir shot the famous Pepsi ad in single night because of Mumbai Riots in 1992-93.
- Aishwarya shot her first ad commercial when she was studying in tenth class. The ad was for Camelin Pencils.
- Once a day long traffic jam was caused in Dubai because Aishwarya was shooting an ad there. Her fans blocked the roads just to see one glimpse of the world's most beautiful woman.
Here are some rare and unseen old pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan