She is the perfect combination of talent and looks, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan still tops the list of India's most loved actresses. Here are some facts about the diva.
1. Aishwarya Rai is the first Indian to participate in the famous Oprah Winfrey show in America.
2. Ash met with an accident in the year 2003, while shooting the film Khakee. She had fractured her leg.
3. She is first Indian actress to be on the jury of the Cannes International Film Festival.
4. Ash met yesteryear actress Rekha, when she was in high school. It is said that Aishwarya went to a grocery shop along with her mother, when she was tapped on the shoulder by none other than Rekha herself. Rekha recognised Ash from her modelling ads. She complimented the young Aishwarya on her good looks and wished her all the best. She had later done Rekha's movie Umrao Jaan, along with hubby Abhishek Bachchan.
5. It is said, after winning the title of Miss World in 1994, the host of the event asked her out, but she refused.
6. Tulips at the Keukenhof Gardens in the Netherlands has been named after Aishwarya Rai.
Here are some rare and unseen pictures of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in white