Superstar Shahrukh Khan made his acting debut in Bollywood with Deewana opposite Divya Bharti. But the actor got famous with TV serail Fauji.
Shahrukh Khan experimented a lot in his initial stage of career. He played a psycho lover in Darr and Anjaam. In Baazigar, SRK played a negative character. But films like Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai gave him the tag of "The king of romance".
Here are five unknown facts about SRK:
1. Shahrukh Khan is half Pathan (father) and half Hyderabadi (mom).
2. SRK's least favourite subject was Hindi. His mother struck a deal with him - If he scored the highest in Hindi, she would take him for a Hindi movie. SRK did, and his mother took him for Dev Anand's Joshila.
3. During his busy schedule, SRK manages with only 5 hours of sleep.
4. His favourite phrase is 'Let's do it'.
5. Khan suffered a spine injury while doing one of the action sequences for the film Shakti.
Here are some rare and unseen pictures of Shahrukh with his Bollywood heroines