The International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) has announced a
stellar list of performers and events, to be held in Bangkok,
Thailand this year. These include -
* Performances by Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif and
* Priyanka Chopra and Harman Baweja will showcase Harry Baweja's
Love Story 2050.
* The De Taali team of Aftab Shivdasani, Riteish
Deshmukh and Ayesha Takia and the Mission Istanbul cast of
Zayed Khan, Vivek Oberoi and Shreya Saran promise to set the stage
on fire. Acid Factory, a film that has just begun
production, will share its first look on stage with a performance
by Diya Mirza, Fardeen Khan, Dino Morea and Aftab Shivdasani.
Business Forum will be attended by heavyweights from Thailand and
the Indian business fraternity.
* IIFA will honour Nobel Peace Prize laureate and climate change
scientist, Dr. Rajendra K. Pachauri.
* The much-awaited Sarkar Raj will be premiered on day
one at Major Cineplex.