In this context, Ganesha gives a sneak astrological and numerological preview of Delhi-6, forecasting its fate before it releases on February 20, 2009. Will it storm the Box Office or die out with a whimper?
Fate at the Box Office
* Ganesha feels Delhi-6 will have a very good start at the Box Office. The actors will be appreciated for their performance.
* Sonam Kapoor's performance in the film will be liked by the audience.
* When it releases, Delhi-6 will set the cash registers ringing. As per Ganesha's calculations, it is likely to do 70% of business on the opening day itself.
* Some theatres in India may have advanced, house full bookings.
* The film will also do brisk business abroad.
* Songs and background score of Delhi-6 will be exceptionally marvellous. Audience will love what AR Rahman has done with the music of this film.
* From the third week onwards, business may go down a bit.
Numerological total of the title Delhi-6
* Delhi-6 is releasing on 20th February 2009. If we add up the date of the release, it comes to 2 (2+0=2). Number 2 is ruled by Positive Moon, which is a very good indication for the film as Moon governs mind, emotions, creativity and mass. On a positive side, the sum total of the film's release date is 6 (20 + 2 + 2009=6).
* As per Chaldean Numerology System, the numerological total of Delhi-6 is also 6. Number 6 is ruled by Venus, which stands for arts, beauty, love and affection. Venus also rules music, background music of a film and highlights the female characters of the film.
* Ascendant Lord Mars is exalted in Mid-heaven, which indicates grand success.
* Aturn, the Lord of 11th House of gain, is retrograde but aspecting the 11th House of gains.
* Though Jupiter, the planet of expansion, is debilitated, it is placed with exalted Mars in the 10th House. This creates Neech Bhang Raj Yoga, which means Delhi-6 may have a very good start at the Box Office.
* Venus, Lord of Second House of finance, is placed in its sign of exaltation in the 12th House. The Lord of the 9th House, Jupiter, is in Neech Bhang Raj Yoga in the 10th House of success. 9th and 12th Houses signify foreign lands. Hence, chances of the film succeeding overseas are also very high.
* Exalted Venus promises good fortune for the main female character of this film.
* Exalted Mars indicates that even the lead male character will be noticed and as Mars is in the 10th House, he may remain the central character of this film (as Mars is the Ascendant Lord).
* Exalted Venus also promises good music, poetry (lyrics) and background tracks.
* In Sarvashtakvarga, 10th House of success, 11th House of gains and 2nd House of finances contain 29 auspicious Bindus which is a positive sign, thereby promising good financial gains for the producers of this film.
In a nutshell, Ganesha predicts that Delhi-6 will do quite well at the Box Office. The film may have opening business of more than 70% and in some places; it may open to packed theatres. However, from the third week onwards, business of this film may slide.
Good luck for a grand success and may Lord Ganesha bless the cast and crew of Delhi-6.