»   »   » Shahrukh resumes My Name Is Khan

Shahrukh resumes My Name Is Khan

Subscribe to Filmibeat

Shahrukh Khan
Shahrukh Khan who underwent a surgery for a tear on his left shoulder muscle at the Breach Candy hospital in Mumbai last month (February 16) resumed shooting for Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan at Filmistan Studios from March 22 onwards. Though SRK has been seen at a few private parties, events and IPL related meetings, he was on a break from work.

SRK says, "We started shooting from Sunday onwards. It's supposedly simple work. I haven't recovered fully yet. It will take another four months but this shoot is unavoidable so I have to do it." When asked how he is coping with the shooting the actor says, "It's painful and I keep taking painkillers and exercise in the breaks. The work is being kept easy."

Shahrukh rules out the possibility of doing action scenes for the next few months. "As far as action scenes are concerned, I don't know... maybe six to seven months later. I still can't move my arm."

Shahrukh had injured himself on the sets of Dulha Mil Gaya in November last year and then headed to LA for the shooting of My Name Is Khan for 45 days at a stretch. He decided to undergo the operation after the release of his home production, Billu. He had surgery done at the Breach Candy Hospital on February 16.

Please Wait while comments are loading...

Bollywood Photos