Actor Akshay Kumar suffered breathing problems at Goregaon Film City on Monday morning while shooting for his upcoming movie Joker with actress Sonakshi Sinha. The doctor, who was called on emergency, said that too much smoke had entered into Akshay's lungs causing him to choke for a brief moment.
Sources from the film unit of Joker said that Akshay Kumar had been shooting an action scene for the past five hours on a set, where the fire was used as a prop to shoot the scenes. It was a closed set and there were a number of rehearsals, takes and retakes, which resulted in him inhaling a lot of smoke.
Sources added that the Bollywood star choked the moment he finished shooting and stepped out of the closed space into an open space. Two other crew members also fell sick, but Sonakshi was fine. However, a doctor was called in and after seeing his health condition, the doctor said that Akshay will be fine in a few hours.