Kareena Kapoor's most anticipated film Heroine got released today. Heroine is directed by Madhur Bhandarkar. The story of the film is about actor Mahi Arora, and her journey towards stardom. Here are 10 interesting facts about Heroine.
1. Director of the film Madhur Bhandarkar has claimed that Kareena Kapoor is the most expensive heroine in Bollywood, thanks to her costly wardrobe.
2. Kareena Kapoor will flaunt 130 different dresses in the film. One of Kareena's dress in Heroine is worth Rs 1.5 crore.
3. It is said that Heroine is based on Manisha Koirala's life. However, Bhandarkar says that the movie is inspired from many real life stories of Bollywood actors.
4. The character that Randeep Hooda in the movie is said to be inspired from famous cricketer Imran Khan.
5. Bebo says that her beau Saif Ali Khan loves the song 'Halkat Jawani', so much that he plays this song in the background every time he exercises.
6. The sari that Bebo wore in the item number 'Halkat Jawaani' will be auctioned.
7. Apart from Kareena Kapoor, Arjun Rampal, Randeep Hooda, Shahana Goswami, Mugdha Godse and Divya Dutta, veteran actor Helen will also play an important part in the film.
8. Kareena says that Heroine is the toughest character she has played. She also says that there is no similarity between her and Mahi, as Mahi's character is totally grey.
9. Bebo believes that the movie Heroine was destined to be hers. She says not many actresses would want to play the role of a declining superstar.
10. Heroine is releasing on Kareena birthday. She says that the only gift she wants on this birthday is for her film to get succeed.