Superstar Shahrukh Khan is a self made man. His hard work and passion has made him what he is today! The actor recently shared his eight golden rules to success.
Shahrukh Khan in an interview to HT, talked about happiness, power and the eight golden rules to empower oneself. Those eight rules are-
1. Do what makes you happy.
2. Make sure that people who you love - family and friends - know who you are.
3. Do not get carried away with what people think.
4. You can't be 200 per cent honest, so ensure that you make up for it by giving more value for money through your work.
5. Do not work for results; enjoy the process.
6. Be happy with success and do not get depressed by failure.
7. Learn from failures. It does not mean you should change your way of working. Realise that the fear of failure always makes you succeed. There is nothing wrong in being scared of being wrong.
8. Don't hide your work from people. If you believe in something, work hard on it and believe that it's right, share it with people. Even if nine out of 10 people don't like it, it's alright."