Shahrukh Khan, who is considered Bollywood's undisputed king of romance, had some valuable tips on romance to share on his recent visit to the capital.
Shahrukh has featured in a string of romantic films like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kal Ho Naa Ho in his over two-decade career in Hindi filmdom.
Here's what he had to say:
- Never disrespect a woman in words, action or spirit.
- You should always take care of small things like opening the door for a lady and never sit before she sits.
- Learn to be gentle with a woman.
- I never abuse in front of a woman and try not to be aggressive with a woman or even in front of her.
- A real man is one who can touch his feminity. I find my masculinity in the fact that I can touch my feminine side.
While SRK's rival Salman Khan is an action king, Shahrukh Khan is most adored as a lover boy even though he has crossed 40! So, an advice coming from Shahrukh on love and romance will be most appreciated by his fans. Though SRK has done quite a few action films and tried to bring variety in his films, his role as a 'romantic hero' is most loved.