» Shahrukh Khan, King Of Romance Gives Tips On Romance
Shahrukh Khan, King Of Romance Gives Tips On Romance
Subscribe to Filmibeat
Shahrukh Khan, who is considered Bollywood's undisputed king of romance, had some valuable tips on romance to share on his recent visit to the capital.
Shahrukh has featured in a string of romantic films like Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Dil To Pagal Hai, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and Kal Ho Naa Ho in his over two-decade career in Hindi filmdom.
Here's what he had to say:
- Never disrespect a woman in words, action or spirit.
- You should always take care of small things like opening the door for a lady and never sit before she sits.
- Learn to be gentle with a woman.
- I never abuse in front of a woman and try not to be aggressive with a woman or even in front of her.
- A real man is one who can touch his feminity. I find my masculinity in the fact that I can touch my feminine side.
While SRK's rival Salman Khan is an action king, Shahrukh Khan is most adored as a lover boy even though he has crossed 40! So, an advice coming from Shahrukh on love and romance will be most appreciated by his fans. Though SRK has done quite a few action films and tried to bring variety in his films, his role as a 'romantic hero' is most loved.