»   » 

Fire Breaks At Shahrukh Khan's Residence Mannat

Give your rating:

Fire broke out at Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan's residence Thursday night, but the superstar says all is safe.

"All safe on the house front. Thanks to all departments concerned," Sharukh Khan posted on Twitter in the early hours of Friday morning. In a lighter vein, he added: "'Now that the house is on fire let's warm ourselves' Didn't seem viable though."

A source close to the actor said Friday that it was a minor accident and things were under control. "Nothing to worry. It was just a minor thing and everything is under control," a source close to the actor said.

A short circuit occurred in a bathroom's exhaust fan, but was successfully set off the bungalow's fire alarm, the officials said. Thanks to the alert security guards, the blaze was quickly brought under control after they called the fire brigade for help. Two fire engines to the spot.


Read more about: shahrukh khan
Please Wait while comments are loading...

Bollywood Photos


Skip Ad
Please wait for seconds

Bringing you the best live coverage @ Auto Expo 2016! Click here to get the latest updates from the show floor. And Don't forget to Bookmark the page — #2016AutoExpoLive