Sridevi and Boney Kapoor along with their two daughters had to shift to their neighbour Raj Kumar Santoshi's house after a fire broke out at their bungalow Saturday evening. The family, however are safe and sound.
While Sridevi and her family were getting ready for an important event on Dsaturday, December 21st at 6:15 PM, Sridevi's elder daughter Jhanvi, who was in her room screamed out loud after she noticed fire being churned out from the air conditioner in her room. The entire family ran to her room to see fire all around. However, nobody was injured.
All members of the house were immediately asked to evacuate the house. While Boney Kapoor's mother was shifted to Sanjay Kapoor's residence, Sridevi and family are presently put up at their neighbour and good friend Raj Kumar Santoshi's house.
As per reports, the ground floor of the house is still in a bad condition, and it is still being fixed.