1) Aamir khan is widely known as Mr. Perfectionist of bollywood.
2) He started his career as a child actor in his uncle Nasir Hussain's film Yaadon Ki Baaraat (1973).
3) Aamir Khan belonged to family of Indian freedom fighter Abul Kalam Azad.
4) After Yaadon Ki Baaraat, Aamir quit movies and went on to become the state tennis champion for Maharashtra.
5) He is also a descendant of former President of India, Dr Zakir Hussain and a second cousin to former Chairperson of Rajya Sabha, Dr Najma Heptullah.
6) Aamir Khan Khan is a big fan of Alfred Hitchkock stories.
7) Aamir Khan played tennis at various state level championships.
8) For Sarfarosh movie, Aamir used to dub in the morning to get a rough voice.
9) Aamir Khan full name is Aamir Hussain Khan.
10) Aamir can solve the Rubik's cube in less than 15 minutes.