1) Bipasha had never planned to take up a modelling career, until she met model Mehr Jessia Rampal at a hotel in Kolkata who suggested her to take up modelling.
2)She wanted to become a doctor after passing her Class XI board exams.
3) Brad Pitt is Bipasha's favourite actor. She even stated once that she would like her dream man to be like Brad Pitt.
4) Bipasha Basu started off with modelling at a very early age. She also regrets quitting studies, in order to pursue a glamorous career.
5) Bipasha was ranked 8 in Times' 50 most desirable women in 2011 and ranked 13 in 2012.
6) Bipasha replaced Aishwarya Rai in the movie Corporate (2006).
7) Bipasha Basu had also replaced Aishwarya Rai in the role of Tulaja because she was no longer available on the dates of filming in movie Singularity.
8) Bipasha loves Bengali food, especially 'poshto'.
9)Bipasha Basu was very short and dark as child with a very commanding personality? Her friends used to fondly call her Lady Goonda.
10) Her favourite destination is Paris.