1) In 2006 he was declared to be the “Best Dressed Male” by Esquire Magazine.
2) In June 2007 Daniel Craig was ranked number seven by Elle Magazine in their “15 Sexiest Men” poll.
3) At 5 feet 11 inches, Daniel Craig is the shortest actor to take on the iconic role of James Bond and interestingly the only actor to take on the role of James Bond who was born after the popular action series first began.
4) Actor Daniel Craig and Timothy Dalton have both played the role of James Bond as well as Lord Aisrael.
5) A long time smoker, Daniel Craig kicked the habit before production of Casino Royale begin in 2006.
6) In 2008 he was ranked number twenty-nine by the Telegraph in the “100 Most Powerful People In British Culture” list.