1) Almost everyone thinks that Jacqueline is a Sri Lankan. However, Jacqueline comes from a mixed ethnicity. her father is Sri Lankan while her mother is of Malaysian and Canadian ancestry.
2) Before making it to Bollywood, Jacqueline did her Mass Communication course from Australia and came back to Sri Lanka.
3) Jacqueline made her Bollywood debut with the flop film, Aladin opposite Ritesh Deshmukh.
4) Jacqueline was ranked 3rd in Time magazines Most Desirable Women of 2013 list.
5) Jacqueline is trained in jazz ballet. She considers it as her basic workout.
6) Jacqueline wishes to become a food documentary maker.