Celebs » P. Samuthirakani

P. Samuthirakani

Birthday
26 Apr 1973 (Age 43)

Biography

P. Samuthirakani is a Tamil film actor and director. He worked as an assistant to director K. Balachander. His 2009 directorial Naadodigal was a runaway hit, which was later...
Filmography
Go to: Filmography
Comments
  • Yuva 5 days ago

Hai Sir ungakitta oru thadavai mattum pesanum sir engalukaga oru 5 or 10 minutes othuki pesa mudiyuma Sir, i am great great fan of you sir

• Ramesh 2 months ago

Sir, I am proud about you wich one of the tamilan is making movies to passing msg through movies to our peoples. Your movies not only making for commercial motive also do some good changes in mind of peoples. I am a deep fan of you. I like to get position of army,police or administrative officer. But unable bcz of some reasons. But I got seen my ambitions in your movies through you. You are the inspiration to me. If possible please contact me Thanks

• Dineshkumar 2 months ago

I am a great fan of you sir. Your movies saatai, appa, gave wonderful motivation to youngsters and students to express their talents in their own way. We are looking forward your continuous work on motivating movies for youngsters as you are our role model.

• Vinnarasi 6 months ago

Ethuvumey sollamma arapikurathala mariyathai illainu ninaikka vendam atha varthaigalla kuda ungala engalidam irunthu pirika vendamnu than payan paduthala ! Ennaku enga than mun utharanam indru avar illai .appa en appavai ennaku uyir pithu koduthathu . Nam vazum nalil magizchiyana natkal pala irukalam ,anal sila natkalai ninaikum pothu than magizchiyudan kannkalil neerum thulirkum . Appadi oru tharunam than appa ennaku thanthathu . Magizchi! Ennakum angilam varathu ! Pizaikalukka mannikavam.

• LEENA 6 months ago

MY NAME Leena I LOVE YOUR FILMS SIR,YOUR PERSONALITY,DICISIONS,WAY OF LIVING ,WAY OF TALKING.YOUR SUCH A FABULOUS HUMAN BEING.GOHEAD SIR, KEEP GOING SIR,GOD BLEE YOU SIR.

• veniram 7 months ago

Hi sir, I am your big fan.naa ungala Nerla pakanu aasai.unga subject all superb.your are so great.nee unga filmla youngers kodukura mathri oru important ithuvaraikum yaru koduthathu illa.Tamil cinem embarrassment lucky sir because of u sir. Nega girl kodukura respect and important chance illa sir.ungaloda good heart oru salaam. sir thanku

Buy Movie Tickets