Washington (ANI): Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, Jennifer Love Hewitt have made it to FilmStew.com's '2007 Femme Fatales' list. Kerry Washington topped the list for her role in I Think I Love My Wife, reports Contactmusic. Christina Ricci bagged second position for Black Snake Moan while Winona Ryder came third for The Ten.
At number four is Saffron Burrows for Reign Over Me, Carice von Houten at fifth position for The Black Book, Rie Rasmussen at sixth spot for Angel-A and Danielle Panabaker at seventh place for Mr. Brooks. Winslet landed the eight spot for Romance and Cigarettes Jolie stood ninth for Beowulf and Love-Hewitt was placed at tenth position for Shortcut to Happiness.
Top Ten Femme Fatales:
1. Kerry Washington - I Think I Love My Wife
2. Christina Ricci - Black Snake Moan
3. Winona Ryder - The Ten
4. Saffron Burrows - Reign Over Me
5. Carice von Houten - The Black Book
6. Rie Rasmussen - Angel-A
7. Danielle Panabaker - Mr. Brooks
8. Kate Winslet - Romance and Cigarettes
9. Angelina Jolie – Beowulf
10. Jennifer Love-Hewitt - Shortcut to Happiness