Washington (ANI): Speed 2: Cruise Control has been voted the Worst Ever Sequel in a new poll. In a poll by cinema booking site Screenrush.co.uk, Speed 2 has been named as the poorest follow-up with 58 per cent votes. The second spot went to Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, with 16 per cent votes.
The third spot and the fourth spot went to Alien vs Predator: Requiem with 13 per cent votes and Batman and Robin with 10 per cent votes respectively. "Bad sequels often steal the limelight and tarnish the original film, being seen with a fair degree of cynicism as trying to cash in on a popular movie franchise," Contactmusic quoted Tom Swallow, spokesperson for Screenrush.co.uk, as saying.
The top five worst sequels are:
1. Speed 2: Cruise Control - 58 per cent
2. Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - 16 per cent
3. Alien vs Predator: Requiem - 13 per cent
4. Batman and Robin - 10 per cent
5. Teen Wolf Too - 3 per cent
Read more about: batman and robin