The Clueless star, 32, died of a cardiac arrest at her Hollywood Hills home. She was buried at Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles on Christmas Eve. A source in the coroner"s office revealed that the prescription drugs found in Murphy"s bedroom included: Klonopin (anxiety med), Carbamazepine (treats Diabetic symptoms and is also a bipolar med), Ativan (anxiety med), Vicoprofen (pain reliever), Hydrocodone (pain med) , Topamax (anti-seizure med also to prevent migraines), Propranolol (hypertension, used to prevent heart attacks), Biaxin (antibiotic), Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory), Fluoxetine (depression med) and miscellaneous vitamins. Some of the bottles were full while some were empty, the source also revealed.
Dr. Bruce Goldberger, College Professor and Director of Toxicology at the University Of Florida of Medicine, believes a mixture of these drugs could have caused the actress death. “At the moment it is pointing towards an overdose or at least that will have to be ruled out by the autopsy or toxicology results," RadarOnline.com quoted him, as saying. Murphy"s toxicology test reports will not be out for another few weeks.
Washington, (ANI): Brittany Murphy"s death certificate was released on Tuesday but the document does little to reveal the cause of the actress" untimely death. The paper says the manner of Murphy"s death is still 'pending investigation" and the reason for death has been 'deferred". The Los Angeles Coroner"s office is still waiting for toxicology tests before pointing out the exact cause of Murphy"s death.