Preliminary autopsy reports say that Canadian actor Corey Haim did not die of drug overdose. But the Hollywood's 80s teen star suffered pulmonary congestion before his death. The autopsy has also found that he had an enlarged heart along with the water in the lungs.
In an interview to Access Hollywood, Corey's mother Judy Haim has revealed that the official autopsy results for Corey have not been released publicly, but the LA County coroner called her to disclose that the actor suffered pulmonary congestion. She even said that it has also been found that he had an enlarged heart along with the water in the lungs.
Talking about the autopsy, the LA Coroner Chief Craig Harvey confirmed that the autopsy was completed at 11 a.m. Thursday. But he declined to reveal the clear reason for his death. "There is no final cause of death at this time. The final cause of death has been deferred pending additional tests that have been ordered," the People reports him as saying.