At the second position among the highest grosser is Grown Ups, making 18.5 million dollars at the ticket window. Knight and Day is at the third spot with its earnings reaching 10.2 million dollars. Rounding up the top five are The Karate Kid and The A-Team with 8 million dollars and 3 million dollars respectively, reports E! Online.
Here's a complete look at the weekend's top-grossing films, per Friday-Sunday estimates compiled by Exhibitor Relations:
1. Toy Story 3, 30.2 million dollars
2. Grown Ups, 18.5 million dollars
3. Knight and Day, 10.2 million dollars
4. The Karate Kid, 8 million dollars
5. The A-Team, 3 million dollars
6. Get Him to the Greek, 1.2 million dollars
7. Shrek Forever After, 799,000 dollars
8. Cyrus, 770,256 dollars
Washington (ANI): Toy Story 3 is still ruling the box office, despite the much awaited release of the latest Twilight Saga installment Eclipse. The animated franchise"s latest installment has grossed 30.2 million dollars at the box-office, re-affirming its number one spot in the list.