London, Feb 06 (ANI): Actress Amanda Holden suffered a miscarriage this week, her agent has said.
The Britain's Got Talent judge was seven months pregnant when she lost the baby boy she was expecting.
She went to West Middlesex Hospital in Isleworth, west London, after the baby stopped moving. It was later stillborn.
Holden and her husband Chris Hughes are said to be "utterly devastated" at the loss.
The 39-year-old also lost a baby last year.
The actress only announced the most recent pregnancy in January when she was six months pregnant. The couple have a five-year-old daughter Lexi.
"They are utterly devastated," the Telegraph quoted the couple's spokeswoman Alison Griffin as saying.
"Amanda had been closely monitored throughout her pregnancy and it is not yet known what went wrong.
"Both Chris and Amanda would like to thank the midwives and staff at The Queen Mary Maternity unit at West Middlesex Hospital Isleworth for their tremendous support," Griffin added. (ANI)