The Hangover Part II has made the bosses of Warner Bros. very happy. "This blows everything out of the water. It's pretty amazing stuff. Moviegoers love all the characters, and they love the story," Warner Bros. president of domestic distribution Dan Fellman told The Hollywood Reporter.
However, Kung Fu Panda 2 is in the second place with $48 million from 3,925 theaters. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, which was on the top position at the Box Office chart, has pushed down to number three with $39.3 million. Bridesmaids and Thor are in the fourth and fifth spots respectively.
The following are top ten movies at Box Office
1. The Hangover Part II - $86.5 million
2. Kung Fu Panda 2 - $48 million
3. Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides - $39.3 million
4. Bridesmaids - $16.4 million
5. Thor - $9.4 million
6. Fast Five - $6.6 million
7. Midnight in Paris - $1.9 million
8. Jumping the Broom - $1.9 million
9. Something Borrowed - $1.8 million
10. Rio - $1.8 million