Washington, Feb 7 (ANI): 'The Roommate', starring Leighton Meester, has topped the Super Bowl-sapped weekend grossing an impressive 15.6 million dollars.
The Cameron-produced 3-D flick 'Sanctum' followed second with 9.2 million dollars, reports E! online.
Meanwhile, Natalie Portman continued to personally dominate the Top 10, with 'No Strings Attached' and 'Black Swan.'
While 'The King's Speech' closed in on 'The Green Hornet'.
Here's the rundown of the top-grossing films, per Friday-Sunday numbers as compiled by Exhibitor Relations:
1. The Roommate, 15.6 million dollars
2. Sanctum, 9.2 million dollars
3. No Strings Attached, 8.4 million dollars
4. The King's Speech, 8.3 million dollars
5. The Green Hornet, 6.1 million dollars
6. The Rite, 5.6 million dollars
7. The Mechanic, 5.4 million dollars
8. True Grit, 4.8 million dollars
9. The Dilemma, 3.45 million dollars
10. Black Swan, 3.4 million dollars (ANI)