Singer Chris Martin will reportedly join actress Jennifer Lawrence at her upcoming movie, "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" world premiere amid split rumours of the couple. It is recently reported that Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence are still dating after their rumoured breakup a couple of weeks ago.
The Coldplay frontman, who reportedly separated from Lawrence late last month, will accompany her to the world premiere of the film "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" on Monday night. However, the 37-year-old singer will not join Lawrence on the red carpet.
According to a source told dailymail.co.uk, he will do his "usual, fly-under-the-radar thing that he used to do with (his ex-wife) Gwyneth Paltrow".
The actress was seen arriving at his Malibu home Oct 27 - just
hours after news broke that the couple had split - for what was
described as a 'heart to heart' with Martin.
She returned three nights later, on Oct 30, and is believed to have been with Martin since the weekend.
An insider said: "They've mostly been holed up at Chris's house, and there were rumours that they were at one of Jen's regular haunts, Chateau Marmont, earlier in the week.
"Jennifer hasn't been talking about it - she's been uncharacteristically quiet about the whole thing.
"Chris is meant to be going with her to London to the Hunger
Games world premiere. But he won't make a public
It was rumoured that Chris and Gwyneth are trying 'conscious coupling' after he went on a family dinner leaving Jennifer Lawrence alone. This apparently was one of the causes behind their split. However, hearing that Chris Martin will accompany JLaw at her Hunger Games premiere clears that they are still dating.