Justin Bieber was roasted at the Comedy Central Roast by a list of celebrity roasters.
Roasters list includes rappers Snoop Dogg, Ludacris actors like Martha Stewart, Kevin Hart and many more took a dig at Justin Bieber and roasted him. The Justin Bieber's Comedy Central Roast will be aired in India on April 1st on Comedy Central.
However, we have got some of the jokes that roasters used to roast the 21-year-old singer and actor. Roastmaster Kevin Hart begun the show with the very opening joke, "Tonight we are gonna do what parents and the legal system should have done a long time - give the boy an ass-whuppin' he deserves."
Courtesy of twitter
While jokes on Bieber's crazy antics like egg throwing and more were done, there was no doubt that Selena Gomez was also involved. Jokes on Gomez, Bill Cosby, Bruce Jenner and others were also involved.
Ron Burgundy a.k.a. Will Ferrell made a surprise appearance, and first-time roaster Martha Stewart absolutely killed it. Here are the best compilation of jokes from Justin Bieber's Comedy Central Roast.
- "Bieber has 10 million fans - most are in middle schools, or standing at least 500 feet away from one." - Kevin Hart
- "Justin's fan are called beliebers because it's politically incorrect to use the word retards." - Natasha Legerro said who also roasted James Franco.
- "Justin, I don't like your music. I think it's bad, man. I hate your music. I hate your music more than Bill Cosby hates my comedy." - Hannibal Buress
- "Kevin is the only celebrity with a star on the yellow brick road." - Shaquille O'Neal
- "Justin as a father of six you have to straighten up, son. Last year, you were ranked the fifth most-hated person of all time. Kim Jong-Un didn't rank that low. And he uses your music to torture people." - Shaquille O'Neal
- "Those Calvin Klein billboards you were made are terrible. And I was in Whitney." - Chris D'Elia
- "I've come up with a douche that no one has ever heard of, you know, like Chris D'Elia." - Martha Stewart
At the end Justin came on the stage and said,"Damn, you guys were brutal," Bieber said at the end of the roast. "This was supposed to be a birthday present. When people ask me what I got for my 21st birthday, I'll tell them I got my d--- kicked in. I should have known."
Courtesy of twitter
After the joke, Bieber looked straight into the camera and apologized for his past behavior.
"I lost some of my best qualities," he said. "I'm looking forward to being someone to be proud of. Someone close to me once said how you rise from a fall is how you are truly defined as a man."