Washington (ANI): Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis' song "Cruisin'" in the film Duets, which once topped Australian charts, has been voted as the top flop duet of all time, by an online music magazine. In a poll by Spinner.com, the duet that once reached the number one spot in Australia, has been declared as the worst vocal collaboration till date.
Standing second in the list is Paula Abdul's pairing with MC Skat Kat for "Opposites Attract", reports Contactmusic. The poll didn't even spare the legendary Sir Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson, for their 1982 release "The Girl is Mine" turned out to be the third worst duet in the list.
Rounding up at fourth and fifth position was Bono and Frank Sinatra's 1993 rendition of "I've Got You Under My Skin" and Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias' "To All The Girls I've Loved Before" (1984), respectively.
Spinner.com's top 10 worst ever duets ever are:
1. Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis: Cruisin (2000)
2. Paula Abdul and MC Skat Kat: Opposites Attract (1989)
3. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson: The Girl Is Mine (1982)
4. Bono and Frank Sinatra: I've Got You Under My Skin (1993)
5. Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias: To All The Girls I've Loved Before (1984)
6. Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes: I Know What You Want (2003)
7. Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley: I've Had The Time of My Life (1987)
8. Hilary and Haylie Duff: Our Lips Are Sealed (2004)
9. Mick Jagger and David Bowie: Dancing in the Streets (1985)
10. Madonna and Justin Timberlake: 4 Minutes (2008).