The 27-year-old's money came from a variety of projects as a singer, actress, fashion designer and brand ambassador for the likes of cosmetic company L'Oreal and computer game giant Nintendo.
Finnish Formula 1 driver Kimi Raikkonen, 29, came second while 24-year-old NBA hotshot LeBron James, landed the third spot. Britney Spears, 27, who earned 23.3 million dollars in the last 12 months, stood fourth. Roger Federer rounded off the top five with 22 million dollars.
The top five Best-Paid Celebrities Under 30 are as follows:
1. Beyonce - 58 million dollars
2. Kimi Raikkonen - 30 million dollars
3. LeBron James - 26.7 million dollars
4. Britney Spears - 23.3 million dollars
5. Roger Federer - 22 million dollars