»   »   » MJ fell prey to jackal doctors, claims Dr Steven

MJ fell prey to jackal doctors, claims Dr Steven

Michael Jackson
London (ANI): Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon has blamed the pop legend's doctors for giving him heavy doses of drugs which led to his tragic death. Dr Steven Hoefflin, who spoke on the bequest of the icon's mother Katherine, said that the Jackson family was sad but furious about the fact that prescription drugs killed him.

"To me, his family, and everyone who knew him, this is like the Twilight Zone," the Sun quoted him as saying. He said: "I have seen documents listing the drugs Michael was taking and shared details with the Jackson family. The surgeon revealed that the mother especially was aghast at the knowledge of drugs found in his son's system."

He said: "It is horrifying reading and deeply upsetting. Katherine broke down and cried when I told her about the drugs listed in his medical records. It has been very difficult to discuss these details with Katherine because of her understandable anger and grief. Over the last few days I have been with the family when the police were present and obtaining their information from the family about Michael. The evidence - as it is mounting - is horrifying."

Steven added that at least two doctors are surely to be accused while as many as eight others could also be charged for playing some sort of a role. He said: "It is Katherine's wish that any doctors who harmed Michael be brought to justice. In my understanding of this case, from being present when police talk to the family, there are two who, if found guilty of the acts suspected of them, could go to jail. A further eight could stand to lose their medical licenses if found to have prescribed drugs inappropriately."

Steven also gave an account of what could have happened the day Jackson died. He said: "Michael was incredibly desperate to get to sleep. I believe the physician Dr Conrad Murray was hired by Michael with the sole purpose of giving him Propofol at bedtime. Michael referred to that drug by the name 'Milk' as it looks milky.

"I have been told this by the family and, if you know anything about the drug - which should NOT be administered by anyone other than a trained anaesthesiologist and in a clinical setting - this is insane and dangerous. My opinion is Dr Murray could have fallen asleep on the night Michael died while the IV drip administering Propofol was in Michael's arm."

Please Wait while comments are loading...

Latest Photos

Go to : Latest Photos