London (ANI): Singer Alicia Keys has confessed that she has Pyrophobia – the fear of fire. The singer revealed that she was once left terrified after a blaze broke out in her dressing room. The Fallin' hitmaker was horrified to find she had accidentally left a candle burning in her backstage changing area, which set the whole room alight.
Now, Keys is extra careful when it comes to candles - because the accident was a nightmare for her. "I once burned down my dressing room. My biggest fear is fire but I love candles and incense," the Daily Express quoted her as telling Live Magazine.
“One day on tour we had left the dressing room and when we came back, one of the candles had set light to a piece of make-up paper and it just lit up the room. Needless to say, I let out a pretty big scream," she added.