Malaikottai is still in the commanding position in the Box
Office in Chennai. The racy and peppy script of Boopathy Pandian
makes the film a big hit. The box office pundits predict that the
film will rule business till the arrival of Diwali releases.
1. Malaikottai – The film remains at the top for its racy and
spicy screenplay and storyline. Vishal with his same style of
stunts has tried something different that's with his comedy. Though
Priyamani has nothing more to perform, she has done what is
directed to her. The real surprise of the movie is the hilarious
part of Oorvasi - Ashish Vidhyarthy combination.
2. Maruthamalai – Arjun makes it again with his hilarious scenes
with Vadiveluand there isn't much comment on both the heroines.
Besides familiar scenes on the screen, it is good entertainment for
Tamil film viewers.
3. Naalaya Pozhuthum Unnodu – A tender love story with heart
touching scenes makes every viewer to travel along with the script.
Prithvi and Karthika made the story more authentic. Though the
opening is average, the film has won accolades from the
4. Katrathu Tamil – Similar to that of his prior flicks like E
and Raam, Jeeva has played roles similar to his previous films. The
film clearly focuses on the problems faced by a youngster after
completing his graduation in Tamil Literature.
5. Pasupathy c/o Rasakapalayam- It is Ranjith"s come back film
as a hero. Vivek's comedy gives a lot of pace to the film.