By: Settu Shankar
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Superstar Rajinikanth's fans are all excited to start celebrating the actors biggest film yet - Shivaji - The Boss. The fan clubs have started preparing for the release of the film. Anticipating that the celebrations could go out of hand, he has seen it that no untoward accident takes place. He has asked that all the fan clubs get adequate number of coupons so that they all get to see the film.
This is the first that the official release of the film and the fan clubs. In a circular released to all fan clubs via his secretary Satyanarayana, he gave them five diktats.
- Don't disturb public with vociferate meetings and functions at the time of the movies release. Celebrate the movies release in a more decent manner.
- Don't burn crackers on the roads and disturb traffic. Also, no grand arches should be erected on the roads.
- Don't put up digital banners with political punch lines.
- Don't erect any banners with offensive words, which will hurt the feelings of others.
- Don't disturb the public who come to theater to watch Shivaji. Try to make it convenient for them to watch the film.
The Superstar's fan clubs had gotten ready to erect huge cutouts, digital banners, plastic flag, decorations and arches in all over the state. They said that their celebration of the movie release would be within the limits - that they would adhere the directives given by Rajini.
All the district chiefs of the actor's fan clubs are visiting the theaters in which the movie will release, supervising the preparations and are seeing to it that the theatres have all they require to make the films release a grand event.