1. Santosh Subramanyam: Director: M.Raja. The honest remake of Bommarillu really rocks in all the centers of Tamil Nadu. The box-office collections are quite enough to declare the film as a blockbuster of this summer. The film is now in its fourth week and going steady without the usual first break in the inflow of the viewers.
2. Arasangam: Director: Mahesh. First, one should appreciate Vijayakanth for keeping himself in the lower fiddle and allowing the director to convey the thing he originally conceived. No doubt it is a director's film and first time the Captain is obeying the orders of the real 'captain' of the film! Though the fans of Vijayakanth enjoy the movie well, the director has to deliver a much improved version of Arasangam. Let us wait and watch whether the crowd inflow continues with the same force in to the halls.
3. Kuruvi: Director: Dharani. After a week's high run, the film met its first break in all over the state on this weekend. The attendance falls nearly 30 percent in most of the urban theaters on Saturday and Sunday due to the raw make of the much expected film from a promising crew.
4. Yaradi Nee Mohini: Another remake cum hit of the summer. Full credit goes to the original writer of the film Selvaraghavan. This helps a lot to Dhanush to keep him in the top heroes list of Box Office.
5. Arai En 305il Kadavul: Director: Simbu Devan. Though the plot is good and novel, it is the lead pair, who fails to attract the viewers. The dialogues and leftist thought of the director make one to appreciate the director. Prakash Raj is the real show stealer and makes you watch it patiently.
Read more about: trisha, vijay, m raja, kuruvi, santosh subramanyam, arasangam, arai en 305il kadavul, yaaradi nee mohini