The superstar is one among the top searched actors on the search engines in the recent times. The jokes on the 60-year-old actor are spreading like wildfire on Twitter, Facebook, SMS etc. Here we bring you some of the popular jokes on the actor.
- Rajinikanth stared at the Sun for hours – then the Sun blinked.
- The world is not ending in 2012. Rajinikanth just bought a laptop with three years warranty – mind it.
- The Bermuda Triangle used to be a Bermuda Square until Rajinikanth kicked one of the corners off.
- Rajini does not need a debugger. The code just confesses the mistake.
- Rajinikanth wears glasses to protect the Sun.
- When Rajinikanth looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Rajinikanth and Rajinikanth.
- How did Newton die? He died after seeing Tamil movies! Because he could not bear Rajini breaking all the laws of physics.
- When Rajinikanth had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors and equipments.
- The number of stars on the Endhiran/Robot review is an indication of what Rajinikanth thinks of the reviewer's efforts.
- Brett Favre can throw a football over 50 yards. Rajinikanth can throw Brett Favre even further.
- When Rajinikanth logs on to facebook.com, Facebook updates its status message!
- Once dinosaurs borrowed money from Rajinikanth and refused to pay back. That was the last time anyone saw dinosaurs.
- Michael Jordan to Rajini: I can spin a ball on my finger for over two hours. Can you?
Rajini: Rascala; how do you think the earth spins?
- A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Rajinikanth and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
- Rajinikanth's email address...... email@example.com
- Had Rajinikanth met J K Rowling, he would have killed both Harry and Voldemort in the first book itself.
- There is no such thing as global warming. Rajinikanth was cold, so he turned the sun up.
- Where there is a will, there is a way. Where there is Rajinikanth there is no other way.
Story first published: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 12:29 [IST]