Koffee With Karan's (KWK) second episode had the third generation actors from the Kapoor family, Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor. It is Kareena's fourth time on the show and Ranbir's second. And without mentioning, it is obvious that the center of their entire conversation was none other than Ranbir's current girlfriend and apparently Kareena's soon to be sister-in-law Katrina Kaif.
Before jumping to the rapid fire round, here are the 10 facts which this episode summarised regarding the lives of Kareena Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor.
1. According to Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan can never kiss on-screen, but she can.
2. Ranbir thinks the KWK episode where Deepika and Sonam spoke about him is going to go into grave with him.
3. Ranbir loves Katrina Kaif and is now feeling centered, settled and happy, both in his personal life as well as professional, and he will talk about his relationship only when he gets engaged to her.
4. Kareena hates all her contemporary actresses, which includes (firstly), Deepika Padukone and then the rest. Ranbir believes this too, since he said, "Kareena is friends with all actresses who are 10 years older to her and the ones who are just born."
5. Kareena revealed a little too much by threatening Ranbir, by asking him to watch what he is talking about, and if not she will "really talk". Thus revealing what ever they are talking is filtered and rehearsed.
6. Kareena has nothing to do with Saif's kids since they already have a wonderful mother. And being a friend will sum up her work with them.
7. Ranbir Kapoor's mom is possessive about him since he is the only son, but she is happy as long as the person he is linked to is a girl.
8. Kareena is very excited about dancing at Ranbir and Katrina's wedding and that to on all Katrina's hit songs like 'Chikney Chameli', 'Sheela Ki Jawani' and others. She already has outfits ready, which can also mean the wedding is going to take place very soon.
9. Salman Khan is encouraging, very sweet and extremely nice to Ranbir Kapoor. And all the misunderstanding are made up by the media.
10. Ranbir thinks Katrina is very beautiful, but she is not the most beautiful on the face of the earth (yikes).
Rapid fire round with Kareena Kapoor:
One thing you love about Saif: His mind.
Hate: Sleeps too much.
First thing that comes to your mind when I say: Size 0: Never again.
Paparazzi: I don't mind being "pappd".
If you find the following people's phones, who would be the last dialed number?
Deepika Padukone: Hopefully, Ranveer Singh.
Ranbir Kapoor: One never knows.
Shahid Kapoor: I can't imagine his phone in my hand, so I don't know.
At gun point if you are forced to have a gay encounter with a woman, who would you prefer it to be with?
My future sister-in-law Katrina Kaif.
What do you think will be a good alternate career choice for the following people:
Katrina Kaif: Air hostess.
Sonam Kapoor: Fashion designer.
Sonakshi Sinha: House-wife.
Deepika Padukone: Pilot.
With no Saif Ali Khan in the real world, which actor would you like to be married to?
I don't think I could be married to any man other than Saif Ali Khan.
Rank Sonam, Deepika, Priyanka, Katrina and Anushka in the order of preferable based on their acting ability.
Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone and the rest.
Rank Arjun, Varun, Siddarth, Sushanth, Aditya in order of sex appeal.
Arjun, Siddharth, Aditya, Varun and Sushanth.
React in one word for the following:
Marriage: Hopefully soon.
Ibiza: Profit of Ibiza tourism should be shared with me.
If you woke up one day and find out that you are Ranveer Singh what would you do: Dandruff dance (Ram Leela's dance step).
Which Bollywood actor will star in the Hollywood remake:
Hangover: Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Aktar, Abhay Deol and Preetam will play the beard guy.
Mean Girls: Deepika Padukone and Sonam Kapoor.
First celeb crush: Madhuri Dixit.
Role you regret passing on: Band Baaja Baraat.
This or that:
Katrina or Deepika, the more beautiful actress: Katrina Kaif.
Besharam or a no sex for a year: Besharam.
Rank Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Kareena, Priyanka, Anushka in the order of preference based on the acting ability.
Kareena, Anushka, Katrina, Deepika, Priyanka and Sonam.
Anurag Kashyap or Imtiaz Ali?
Promotions or 7 years in jail: Death.
Ranbir Kapoor wins the hamper with all the goodies.