Drashti Dhami, the famous Madhubala of Colors' Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, turns a year older today. She was also the winner of the famous dance reality show Jhalak Dikhla Jaa and had Salman Yususf Khan as her choreographer. Here are the facts that you did not know about the television actress:
1. Drashti Dhami started her career with the music video of 'Saiyaan Dil Main Aana Re' which was directed by Harry Anand.
2. She then was seen in a Punjabi music video 'Nachle soniye tu' and in the remix version of 'Humko aaj kal hai intezar" and she also made a cameo in the music video, 'Teri meri nazar ki dori'.
3. Before her appearance in Star One's Dill Mill Gayye, Drashti was seen in a lot of advertisements for commercial products like Colgate (toothpaste) with Saif Ali Khan, Lion Honey, Pulimoottil Silks, Vasan Eye care, RKS Grand (Shopping Mall), Amul, VIP Bags and jewellery.
4. She came into limelight with her role of a cute and bubbly Dr Muskaan in Dil Mil Gaye. Her fan following exceeded in massive numbers and then there was never a look back.
5. Drashti was born in a conservative Gujarati family and did her schooling from Mary Immaculate Girl's High School, Borivili (West) and from Mithibai College in Vile Parle, Mumbai, she got her degree in sociology.
6. Drashti Dhami was in the list of the Eastern Eye World's Sexiest Asian Woman for 2012 and managed to grab the 12th place in the list.
7. Drashti's sister-in-law is no one else, but Suhasini Dhami who is seen in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Aaj Ki Wife Hai Sab Jaanti Hai.
8. She also made an appearance in the show "Big Money" aired on NDTV Imagine during 2010.
9. Drashti Dhami considers Karan Singh Grover as her favorite co-star who was seen in Qubool Hai.
10. She was offered the movie Singham 2 by ace Director Rohit Shetty, but did not opt for it due to lack of time.
Drashti is currently the famous Madhubala Rishav Kundra, who has won million hearts by her amazing performances.