Koffee With Karan Season 4 finale episode had Alia Bhatt declare to Karan Johar and the world that she wants to date and marry Ranbir Kapoor, while Parineeti Chopra confessed she crushes over Kareena Kapoor's husband Saif Ali Khan and loves Deepika Padukone!
Koffee With Karan, the show that never fails to amaze and astonish the viewers with every season has repeated the same this season as well. Karan Johar, the host of the show, has managed to step up a notch in the entertainment quotient this season as well.
The finale episode had the two beautiful and talented actresses Alia Bhatt and Parineeti Chopra on the couch. Here are some of the highlights of the episode:
- Siddharth Malhotra was the one who wanted the two actresses together on the show. Karan said that Sid, in fact, wanted the both of them to make out on the couch.
- Alia asked Parineeti for lessons on crying and command over Hindi.
- Alia knows for a fact that Sidharth and Varun love her more than they love Parineeti.
- Parineeti asked Alia to mention on the show that she has lost weight.
- Alia and Parineeti have so far shared three men, Siddharth Malhotra, Varun Dhawan and Arjun Kapoor on screen.
- Parineeti declared that the only way to find love this year is to date Alia Bhatt. For which Alia replied saying, "I want a boy!"
- Alia thinks Valentines Day and New Year is overrated.
- Alia finds Ranbir Kapoor adorable and she wants to marry him. Apparently, she plays hard to get in front of him while she secretly has plans of marrying him.
- Parineeti has a huge crush on Saif Alia Khan and does not mind having an affair with him.
- Alia after every episode of Koffee With Karan has written down what each of the guests answered for Karan's famous question, "Alia or Parineeti, who has the brighter future?"