Bigg Boss 8's Gautam Gulati is easily one of the most popular contestants so far on the season, maybe even among the previous seasons as well. Though his popularity was compared to Bigg Boss 7's Gauhar Khan, the love and response the Diya Aur Baati Hum actor has got has proved that he beat Gauhar yards away.
Here are some of the strongest reasons why Gautam will beat Karishma Tanna, RJ Preetam, Ali Quli Mirza and Dimpy Mahajan without any difficulty.
- Gautam The hero: Gautam Gulati, who enetered the show as an unknown actor who had played a supporting role in Star Plus's Diya Aur Baati Hum, is now considered the Hero of the masses, no less popular than a Bollywood superstar.
- Gautam The Good Guy: While the show thrives on gossips and backbiting and back stabbing, Gautam is one such contestant who has never indulged in it and has always chosen to stay alone rather.
- Gautam Never Cheated Or Lied: Gautam Gulati managed to stay true to himself despite the fights he had to face inside the house. Even after targetted a number of times he never chose to cheat any of them.
- Gautam Played With Love: While others picked different methods to stay on the show, Gautam always chose to win the game with love. Even when he was in his lowest phase on the show, he insisted he play with love.
- We Love We Love Gauti: Though Gautam started off on the wrong foot win the beginning of the show and was even considered the weird contestant on the show, in the end Gautam has managed to win millions of hearts across the world.
Continue to read through the slides....
Diandra Soares Issue
Gautam Gulati and Diandra Soares's relationship became one of the most controversial and most talked about topics of the season. But despite the bathroom debacle Gautam managed to retain his following.
Mufasa And Simba
Gautam Gulati and Puneet Issar's relationship was one of the most fondest relationships this season. Based on trust and love, the two managed to win hearts across the country.
Gautam Stayed Alone
Gautam's honesty and his straight forward behaviour was always an hindrance for his relationships in the house. So Gautam chose to stay alone rather than indulge in them.
At the time when Gautam Gulati was at his lowest phase, Bigg Boss came up with a concept to make him the man of the house. The Gautam City changed everyone's opinion about the young actor.
Salman Said He Is The Winner
The finale episode of Bigg Boss 8 had Salman Khan announcing that Gautam has gained the highest number of votes and was declared the winner.
Gautam was never away from controversies, on the other hand. He managed to shock the entire nation with his romance behind doors with Diandra Soares.
Started Off Wrong
Gautam Gulati started off on a wrong foot during the first task when he abused Karishma Tanna in a fit of rage. But with time, he managed to get over it and prove himself.
Though Gautam was the most popular contestant by the time he met his mother on the show. His love for his mother stole everyone hearts.
Gautam To Win
Though not official, it is quite obvious with the crazy fan following Gautam has that he will win Bigg Boss 8. But let's wait and watch the grand finale to know the result.