The Indian adaptation of the American television ‘I Can Do
That' is all set to premiere on television. The show will be
aired on October 17th and Bollywood's handsome hunk Farhan
Akhtar will be hosting the show.
Zee TV's new reality show, ‘I Can Do That' will be aired on
every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm. The show will have the popular
celebrities from different walks of lives.
Check out the list of these contestants:
-Bigg Boss 7 winner Gauhar Khan
- Model-Bollywood actor Dino Morea
- Actress, actress-model and television presenter Mandira
- Actor-television host and singer Meiyang Chang,
- TV actor who was seen in Mahesh Bhatt's movie Khamoshiyan
- Pavitra Rishta actor, who was previously seen hosting Nach Baliye
7 - Rithvik Dhanjani
- VJs Bani and Andy
- Chef Ranvir Brar,
- Singer, actress, anchor and model - Shibani Dandekar
- Madhurima Tuli, who was previously seen as Tanu in Kumkum
- Comedian Bharti Singh, who is currently seen in Comedy Nights
On this reality show, just like international version, the
celebrities will take up challenges and showcase their talents they
didn't even know they had.
Recently, Farhan had said that he felt the pressure to make this
reality show entertaining. Speaking about the show, the actor was
quoted by PTI as saying, "This kind of show has never come on
television. One would see contestants either dancing or singing.
The show is not like 'Fear Factor' (an adventure reality
The actor added, "It is about learning and performing new
skills... it is not about doing death defying stunts or eating
something one doesn't like."