Speaking about the fire, Shahrukh Khan tweeted saying, "Want to share that the heat at rk studio tonight was from the warmth of the four friends who came on sabse shaana kaun. Grateful...forever!"
While the fire was reported to have been caused by a generator blast, latest reports say the fire in fact was from a short circuit.
It was said that the fire had caused major damage on the sets and the shooting of Sharukh's show might take time to resume shoot. But it is now reported that it was a minor fire caused by short circuit and that it was doused off in 10 minutes. Shahrukh must have hinted this with his tweet by calling the fire as just the "heat" and that it was from the four celebrities who were on his sets.
The initial reports said that when the fire broke out, Shahrukh was on the sets shooting for the TV show. But latest is that there was not only Shahrukh but also his good friends and Bollywood celebrities, Karan Johar, Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma were on the sets along with Shahrukh shooting for the show.